Thursday 8 November 2012


So! This is ArtBreaker's first post. I suppose I should tell you a little about myself and the aims of this blog. My name's Max and for the past 3 months I been working for LAPADA - The Association of Art and Antiques dealers. Work takes me to a lot of art fairs and exhibitions, many of which I review for our monthly e-newsletter which can be found here http://www.lapada.org/p/about/newsletters/ . This blog will mainly serve as an outlet for the stuff that doesn't make the newsletter. This is the place to find reviews and thoughts on current art exhibitions and fairs. It'll be slightly biased towards London as that's where I live but, especially with fairs, there'll be quite a few from out of town.

 So that's it! The grand ribbon cut is done and ArtBreaker is open to the public. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment